Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

failry good

not gona lie, not the best stuff i've seen but it was clever and good animation.

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks for the review.

Meet Larry Meet Larry

not my favorite

the story was good but animation could have been better. didn't love it but it was pretty good

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

ehh

i didn't love it, but it wasn't bad

Minions - Super Mario 3 Minions - Super Mario 3

i hated it

is it just me... or was this no funny at all. i guess the animation was pretty good. but the joke sucked

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

made my day

ahhh sleep now in the fire for credits... great

Um...Megaman? Um...Megaman?

at least you tried

any body who can handle working with sprites obviously must have tryed... but this was flat out horrid

SindarGrey responds:

I am just learning how to use Flash, so I am interest in learning how to improve. Please tell me, why do you think it is horrid? Is the animation bad, is it the length (although please note, I am still learning and am working up to being able to make longer movies), or did you not like the story?

Evolvate Evolvate

horrible

i only gave you 2 stars because it looked like you tried... but this sucked

smile373 responds:

i will try better next time...

Pokemon battle poke Pokemon battle poke

umm...

i'm not gona say it was bad. i'm sure if you work on it a little harder you could get a good animation. but right now its not great.

the reason i gave you 9 stars was because of the fact that it was your first animation. and it wasnt horid

Eleanor Rigby Eleanor Rigby

a couple problems

the synch is off. but the animation looks clean with very little problems. i think if you worked just alittle harder you could make it.

Strawberry Fields Beatles Strawberry Fields Beatles

i've seen better

coulda been better but i guess it was good. i liked the part with the matrix referance